PROCEDURES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Arrive to school on time at 7:45 AM for the morning assembly.
- Line up in your class line, stand quietly, and participate in the Quran recitation, pledge, and dua’.
- Hang backpacks/ jackets/ lunch boxes in your cubbies, then place homework folder on top of cubby.
- Go to the carpet for morning time.
- Short break of 10 minutes will be allowed for bathroom and snack break.
- Bring a healthy snack for mid-morning break, no candies, sodas or chewing gum allowed.
- Clean hands.
- Follow the sunnah—say your dua’ as a class and eat with your right hand.
- Clean up your area and get ready for class.
End of the Day Procedures:
- Pack your homework folder
- Clean up your area
- Sit quietly reading a book while you wait for your name to be called.
*** Remember: line is a quiet place, walk to your right, and always be at your best behavior.